Política de Privacidade
The content of this website (which includes but is not limited to texts, images, audio and video components, hereinafter CONTENT) is protected by Intellectual Property Law. The distribution, modification, transmission, copying, or any use of the contents of the website for public or commercial purposes, without the authorization of the company, is an offense punishable by current legislation. On the other hand, a non-exclusive, free and personal license is granted to use, copy, print and transfer (download) to your personal computer any material or document available on the website.
Alternative resolution of consumer disputes
Alternative dispute resolution is the possibility that all consumers have at their disposal of turning to official entities to help them resolve, or provide guidance on, a conflict, before opening litigation in the Courts. As a general rule, the procedure is as follows: the customer asks an impartial third party to act as an intermediary between them and the trader who is the target of their complaint. The intermediary may suggest a solution to your complaint, impose a solution on both parties, or bring the parties together to find a solution. You may know the concept of alternative dispute resolution by another name: ‘mediation’, ‘conciliation’, ‘arbitration’ or ‘competent commission in the context of consumer disputes’. Alternative dispute resolution is, as a rule, less expensive, less formal and faster than the judicial route.
Responsibility for the contents of the website and its updating
The company refuses responsibility arising from misuse of the contents and reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on the website and limit or not allow access to this information temporarily or definitively.
The information included on these web pages is current on the date of their last update and should be considered as guiding information for the user, regarding products and services and other additional information.
The company is not responsible for possible discrepancies that may arise between the version of its printed documents and the electronic version of them published on the website. The contents, commercial activities, products and services included on the company’s website and any of the related or linked At the same time, they are aimed at consumers residing in Portugal, therefore, in any case, Portuguese Legislation will apply and the Portuguese Courts will have jurisdiction.
The data provided is confidential, and will be incorporated into an automated company file, for which the company is responsible. Requesters authorize the company to transfer data to companies in their group in order to diligently respond to their request. The requester has the right to access, rectify and cancel this data, electronically or through an email request using the address to which the electronic data relates.
Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they may allow the user to be recognized. They can also collect, for example, the IP address that the computer uses to access the website, the URL of the requested web page, the connection time and other parameters relating to the operating system of the computing context used.
Non-session cookies are stored in the user’s browser’s memory, although the information they contain is not used.
Types of cookies we use
What types of cookies does the website use?
- Technical cookies: these include performance cookies that serve to help improve the quality of our service and functional cookies that allow user preferences to be stored.
- Statistical cookies: collect information about the date of the visit, the URL and the title of the web page visited. The reports generated with this information will be merely statistical, providing information on browsing behavior anonymously.
- Analytical cookies: they are used to know which search engine you visited the website from and which search terms were used to find it. They also calculate the time spent on the web in each session and the number of times the user visited the page.
Types of cookies by duration
Cookies used on the website may have the following duration periods:
- Session: Expire when the user ends the session.
- Service: Related to some personalized service within the website, with a expiration date of less than twenty-four hours (24h).
- Permanent: They are permanently installed in your browser and are activated each time you visit the website, as long as you do not disable their use.
When using the website, some cookies are not placed by the company but by third parties. The companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies. For more information about the cookies that these third parties install, access the following links:
- For Google: https://www.google.es/intl/pt-PT/policies/technologies/cookies/
- For Youtube: http://www.google.es/intl/pt-PT/policies/privacy/
- For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
Enable, block and delete cookies
You can activate, block or delete cookies installed on your device by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. If you block the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some sections of our website.
Cookies are managed through your browser and to configure cookies – activate, block or delete – you should consult the following links for the main browsers and devices:
- For Internet Explorer™: https://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pt&hlrm=en
- For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/activating-and-deactivating-cookies
- For Opera™: https://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
- For Android™: https://support.google.com/android/?hl=en
- For Windows Phone™: https://www.windowsphone.com/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- For Blackberry™: https://docs.blackberry.com/smartphone_users/deliverables/21583/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- For Safari on iOS (iPhone i iPad): https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- For Chrome on Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=en
- For Firefox on Android: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/limpe-seus-cookies-dados-privados-historico-e-conf
To configure third-party cookies, as they are not placed by the company, you must consult the websites of these third parties (identified above) to find out how you can identify, activate, block or delete them.