Posted on by Pedro Lima
MAIDOT accredited for Vale PME Digital Açores
MAIDOT is an accredited company
Vale SME Digital Azores
MAIDOT is one of the companies accredited to respond to proposals within the scope of Vale PME Digital Açores projects.
These are vouchers for financing up to € 10,000 with applications open until December 31, 2020.
Applications are open to support the qualification of SMEs, within the scope of Vale PME Digital Açores projects that aim to promote the competitive conditions of Azorean companies, through the adoption of digital technologies, within the framework of an economy in which competition is felt by global scale and where business opportunities are also present in markets worldwide.
The accreditation for providing specialized services within the scope of Vale PME Digital Açores was approved, by the Managing Authority, on 2019-10-30, in the following services:
- Design and implementation of strategies applied to digital channels to manage markets, channels, products or customer segments;
- User-Centered Design (UX);
- Design, implementation, optimization of Web Content Management (WCM), Campaign Management, Customer Relationship Management and E-Commerce platforms;
- Registration and optimization of presence in electronic marketplaces;
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA);
- Social Media Marketing;
- Content Marketing;
- Display Advertising;
- Mobile Marketing;
- Web Analytics;
- Interconnection systems; sensors (Smart sensors and sensing entreprise);
- Big data;
- Augmented reality;
- Additive manufacturing (3D printing); cloud (information in the cloud); artificial intelligence; cyber-physical systems (information and communication technologies; sensing and mechatronic systems to monitor and control processes and the entire value chain, mechatronics; robotics; cybersecurity;
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Human-to-Machine interfaces;
- Tools for Manufacturing as a Service (MaaS) and Apps for manufacturing; Systems for Intelligent and Flexible Production;
- Miscellaneous services;
- Sale of hardware, software, user licenses and digital marketing means, related to the actions identified in point b) of point II of the Notice.